How to Take Care of Your Jewelry
Here are a few tips to take care of your Ania Haie jewelry pieces:
- Store each of them individually in their own Ania Haie soft pouch or box so they don't get damaged, scratched or tangled.
- Store your jewelry away from direct sunlight, in a dark, cool and dry place.
- To avoid oxidation (that causes your jewelry to tarnish), you can also store your jewelry in a sealed plastic bag that will keep out the air and help reduce the oxidation process.
- Keep your chains and bracelets fastened so they don't get mixed up.
- Avoid water, extreme humidity and heat as this may cause your jewelry to discolor.
- Keep your jewelry bright and shiny by avoiding contact with home detergents or
chemical products such as perfumes, makeup, body oils, sun creams, lotions, deodorant and nail polish removers.
How to Clean Your Jewelry
With time and wear, sterling silver jewelry pieces may lose their original brilliance. To bring back and maintain their shine, you can clean them with a soft and non-abrasive jewelry cloth. You can also wash them with warm water and a gentle hand soap using a soft toothbrush. We do not recommend using any jewelry polishes as these usually contain harsh abrasives which can considerably damage your jewelry.
All Ania Haie jewelry pieces have a 12-month warranty from the date of purchase covering manufacturing defects but do not cover fair wear and tear, accidental damage or misuse. For the warranty to be valid, proof of purchase is required. Warranty does not entitle you to replacements or refunds for lost or stolen items.